K-1. Fiancés or fiancées of U.S. citizens coming to the U.S. for the purpose of getting married.
K-2. Minor, unmarried children of K-1 visa holders.
K-3. Spouses of U.S. citizen petitioners awaiting USCIS approval of their immigrant visa petition and the availability of an immigrant visa, who'd like to enter the U.S. and apply to adjust status, as a supposedly shorter way through the system. (This visa is almost never used, as it tends to actually save no time and cost more.)
K-4. Unmarried children of K-3 visa holders.

Important note:

We receive many cases involving needing a visa for a fiance and or spouses. Although the fiancé visa (K-1 nonimmigrant visa) is a quick way to get to the United States to minimize separation you will be required to adjust to an immigrant visa. 

For example, If your fiancé is outside of the United States we will file a K-1 nonimmigrant visa to allow your fiancé to enter the United States for 90 days.  The marriage ceremony will need to take place in the 90 days, and then we can have your fiancé on the path to obtaining permanent residency. Even if USCIS takes longer than 90 days, this nonimmigrant visa will be valid and allow your fiancé to remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application. Soon after they will becoming a LPR (legal permanent resident) and be able to enjoy all the great benefits of working, travelling, and creating your life here in the United States.

Call us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your personal needs.