Who is eligible for employment based nonimmigrant visas is important in determining if you qualify; please call us for a free consultation today.

E-1 Visa for Treaty Traders in the U.S. for international trade

E-2 Visa for Treaty Investors in the U.S. for countries/business who have already entered into trade treaties with the US.

H-1B Visas for Temporary Specialty Workers

H-2B Visa for Temporary Nonagricultural Workers, especially when there is a shortage of U.S. workers.

L-1, Intracompany Transferee Visa to the U.S. as a manager, executive, or for someone with special knowledge. The overseas company must have an affiliation with a business entity inside the U.S. already.

O-1 Visa to the U.S. to do specialized work; including outstanding work in areas such as sciences, arts, athletics, education or business.

P-1, P-2, or P-3 Visa to the U.S. to bring outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and entertainment companies (including circuses) to the U.S.

R Visa to the U.S. as a Religious Worker, which includes ministers, rabbis, monks, religious instructors, and various other religious leaders or workers.

H-3 Visa to the U.S. as a Temporary Trainee. This is a llimited group of people; primarily for individuals who have been invited to participate in a training program in the United States.

A TN Visa to the U.S. From Mexico or Canada: Mexican and Canadian citizens who practice certain professional occupations set out in NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) and have a job offer from a U.S. employer, TN status offers a simple route to obtain a U.S.

nonimmigrant (temporary) work visa.

J-1 Visa to the U.S as a student from abroad coming to the United States for seasonal work such as an au pair.